TEAM TRAVEL REQUIRES GREAT TEAM TRAVEL INSURANCE
This exceptional Group Travel Plan is only available from GNI under special contract by industry leader IMG
Why we created this outstanding team travel insurance plan for non-profit organizations/volunteer organizations/those going on group tours overseas:
- Very budget-friendly plan for all short-term groups/tour groups and project participants. (Daily rates from .93 cents a day!)
- Custom benefits include emergency medical evacuation and family reunion, political evacuation and terrorism coverage for most countries (ask if you’d like to know more about these great benefits!)
- An adventure sports rider can be added if you will be doing ziplining or something risky while overseas, or some of your group might do so
- Market leader, IMG is the backer of this plan. Very responsive to client’s needs and with many years of protecting non-profits, relief workers, missionaries, and those traveling overseas.
- Can be used by short-term teams from the U.S. going overseas, OR by international teams traveling outside their home country
- Only available from Good Neighbor Insurance under special contract, offering many more international benefits, and available 24/7.
- For these reasons and because of its affordable price, Good Neighbor rates this IMG Outreach Short-Term Team Plan ***** (5 out of five stars) Highly recommended.
More details about this special contracted plan from IMG:
- These low rates/plan is not even advertised or available directly from IMG
- Online enrollment plus confirmation within 24 hours
- Emergency medical coverage up to $5,000,000 (independent of maximum limits for health coverage)
- Your choice of deductibles from $0, $100, or $250
- You can choose to include trip cancellation coverage if needed
- Coverage for non-U.S. teams travelling inside the U.S.A. not available (Try our DayTripper plan)
This GNI Custom Group Plan is good for:
Universities and colleges sending a class or group overseas (for language study, cultural studies, archeological digs, ESL, etc.)
Non-profit organizations and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) that send short-term work teams overseas to do community development, disaster relief, human rights monitoring, cultural exchange, and other forms of volunteering and service work overseas.
Environmental and earth-friendly groups sending teams to monitor, do testing, work alongside local people with environmental concerns or clean up, reforestation, etc.
A great plan for voluntourism: Those doing building projects on their vacation, or helping in orphanages, community improvement projects, etc.
Churches and faith-based groups that send out teams to serve, evangelize or partner/serve local churches or daughter churches overseas
Those going overseas to help end sex trafficking, child abuse, abuse against women, crimes and discrimination against women,…
Any other group(s) that have a team/group of people going overseas and would like to get a ‘preferred’ group rate versus individual insurance
What sports are included?
Outreach Group covers injuries incurred during amateur athletic activities which are non-contact and engaged in by the insured person solely for leisure, recreation, entertainment or fitness purposes. Some of these sports and activities include, but are not limited to, motorcycle/motorscooter riding, scuba diving (to 10m), snorkeling, wakeboarding, and water skiing. However, activities not covered include amateur or professional sports or other athletic activity which is organized and/or sanctioned, or which involves regular or scheduled practices, games or competition.
The following hazardous activities are excluded unless the AdventureSports Rider is purchased:
Abseiling, BMX, bobsleigh, bungee jumping, canyoning, caving, hang gliding, heli-skiing, high diving, horseback riding, hot air ballooning, inline skating, jet skiing, jungle zip lining, kayaking, mountain biking, paragliding, parascending, piloting a non-commercial aircraft, rappelling, rock climbing or mountaineering (ropes and guides to 4500m from ground level), scuba diving (to 50m), skydiving, snow boarding, snowmobiling, snow skiing, spelunking, surfing, trekking, whitewater rafting (to Class V), and wildlife safaris.
To be covered under the Adventure Sports Rider, these adventure activities must be engaged in solely for leisure, recreation, or entertainment purposes:
Injury sustained while participating in contact sports of any kind, racing of any kind, BASE jumping, kiteboarding, mountaineering or climbing or trekking above elevation 4500 meters above ground level or without proper ropes or guides; luge, motocross, Moto-X, rodeo activity, ski jumping, whitewater rafting exceeding Class V difficulty, scuba below 50 meters; and/or adventure sports not expressly covered hereunder are excluded regardless of which rider is selected.